Gainesville Farm Equipment Auction
Monday OR Tuesday, March 21st and 22nd 10am-2pm Onsite by appointment with Ross @ 817-304-1052
Wednesday March 23rd @ 9am-6pm
Thursday, March 24th @ 9am - 6pm
Friday, March 25th @ 9am - 6pm
There can be no cutting, grinding, welding, or anything that could be a potential fire hazard when you pickup your purchases
!! THERE IS NO AVAILABLE PICKUP TIMES ON SATURDAY !!
John Deere 4440 Tractor * 1993 Kenworth T600 * 1993 Timpte Grain Trailer * Hale 16ft Stock Trailer * Bear Cat 950 Feed Grinder / Hammermill * Allis Chalmers Antique Gleaner * Big Dutchman Feed Bin * 6 Portable Fence Panels * John Deere Planter * 6 Portable Fence Panels * 12ft Tandem Disc * Antique John Deere Horse Drawn Disc Plow * 7ft Rotary Mower * 5ft Rotary Mower * Combine Header for Lot# 1046 Gleaner Combine * BMB 3-Point 10ft Swivel Blade * Antique One-Way/Surflex Disc Plow * Sitrex 8-Wheel Hay Rake * John Deere 20ft Tandem Disc * 3 Point Cultivator * Fruehauf Flatbed Trailer with BeCo Boom Crane * 1980 Fruehauf Van Trailer * Danhuser Hydraulic Auger * International 500 Cyclo Planter * 3 Point Bale Carrier * Front End Loader Bucket with Grapple * Front End Loader Bucket * Flatbed Farm Cart * 2002 Ford Escort * Farm Dump Wagon * Goat Trimming Platform * Massey Ferguson 124 Baler * Creep Feeder * New Holland 1431 Discbine Cutter * Caldwell Grain Cart * Portable A-Frame with Chain Hoist * 1984 Ford Ranger * 1987 Ford Ranger * Gehl Feed Trailer * Moline 3-Bottom Mold Board Plow * Bush Hog 2615 Legend 15ft Bat-Wing Mower * 12ft Wide Road Blade * Towner Model 19-12 3-Point Box Blade * Large Lot of Mixed Size/Brand Used T-Posts * Roller, Steel Frame, Implement * 40+ Old Telephone Poles * 200 New 6ft T-Posts * 34 T-Posts 6ft * 7ft Chisel Plow * 2 Bottom Plow * Bale Spear * 76in x 16ft Utility Trailer * 500 Gallon Sprayer * Army Surplus Generator Trailer * Dearbon Gas Heater * Ford F100 Pickup * International Harvester Model 1-240PL Tractor with Loader * Ford Flatbed Work Truck * 1975 Ford F100 Pickup * John Deere EOFBB 10ft Grain Drill * 1977 Hale 6ft x 24ft Livestock Trailer * Ford F250 Pickup * Feed Buggy with Auger * 3 Point Quick Change Hitch * Tandem Disc * Enerpac Porta Power Attachments * Enameled Cast Iron Kohler Double Sink * Enameled Cast Iron Farmhouse Sink * Antique 2-Row Planter * Antique Horse Drawn Implement * Antique Horse Drawn Implement * Antique Tractor Implement * 3 Point Rake * Antique Wheels and Axle * Steel Tank * Water Tub with Metal Parts * 500 Gallon Steel Tank * Exhaust Fan and Steel Barrel * Fertilizer/Manure Spreader Frame and Fencing * 14ft Chisel Plow * Iron Wheel - 32in diameter * Scrap Iron * Antique Farm Piece * Antique Horse Drawn Planter * Antique Horse Drawn Planter * Iron Wheels and Axle * Barbed Wire * Scrap Iron * New Holland 688 Baler * Allis Chalmers Gleaner * Ford 8N Tractor Project * Case 1255 Self Propelled Windrower Project * International 55 Chisel Plow * Ridgid Tool Box * Tandem Disc Project * Power Plant Motor * Tailgate Auger * 11 Rolls of Barbed Wire * 28 T-Posts 6ft * 18+ Old Telephone Poles * 8pc of 4x10 Sheetmetal * Gas Powered Pump and Poly Tank * Augers, Fence Posts and Metal * Antique Drill Press * 3 Point PTO Driven Auger * Robuschi Dairy Barn Vacuum Pump * Hydraulic Fencing Wire Roller * Large Wheels * Motorized Walk Behind Plow * Small Steel Wheels and Axle * Steel Tank * Steel Tank Trailer * Steel Frame and Axles * Gilson Front Tine Garden Tiller * Youth Saddle * Murray 40in Riding Lawn Mower * 9 Thermal Solar Panels * 7 Glass Milk Bottles * 2 Camper Toppers * Bulk Feed Container * Large Metal Frame Wall Panels * 8pc 6-6.5ft Used T-Posts * Large Shop Fan * Metal Basketball Goal * Chevrolet Tailgate * Metal Shelf and Steel Fabrication * Big Post * I-Beam and Railroad Iron * Steel Tank * Hydraulic Cylinder * Wood Framed Corrugated Metal Barn for Demolition
There can be no cutting, grinding, welding, or anything that could be a potential fire hazard when you pick up your purchases.
* TERMS OF SALE: 10% Buyer Fee added to high bid at invoice and becomes the contract price. All items are being sold AS IS, WHERE IS, No Warranties or Guarantees of any kind. No Returns, No Refunds. A paid invoice receipt from Texas Auction & Realty is required prior to pickup and removal. Buyers assume all responsibility and hold Seller and Auctioneer harmless for introducing any item or part of item into the stream of commerce. Photographs and Descriptions are provided as a guide, and a guide only. Bidders to verify correctness of ANY advertised information to their satisfaction as to use for any particular purpose. Any bid placed by a Bidder is based solely upon the Bidders personal inspection and opinion. Failure to inspect the property does not relieve bidder of responsibility for payment and removal as stated in these terms. All bids are a binding contract according to these terms. Bidder acknowledges that once a bid is offered, the Bidder shall be bound by the bid amount. Bids cannot be withdrawn or retracted. Verify your information entered (bid amount) before submitting your bids. Auction Company may change bidders usernames or passwords at the sole discretion of the Auction company. Auction is subject to additions and or deletions prior to auction closing.
* INVOICES & PAYMENT TERMS: All Invoices are due and payable upon receipt. Buyer authorizes Ross Bandy Auctioneers, LLC dba Texas Auction & Realty to charge buyers credit card to pay invoices up to $2,500. A Cashiers Check will be required for invoices over $2,500. You may pay in Cash when you pickup your items. If you have a preference in how you wish to pay, please let the Auctioneer know before the auction ends! Otherwise, all cards will be charged after the conclusion of the online auction.
* SALES TAX: Sales tax will be collected on taxable items at the appropriate sales tax rate unless you have filled out a valid Texas Resale Exemption form. You may fax your form to: (817) 594-0585. We must have this on file in order to exclude sales tax from your purchases on your final invoice.
* EXTENDED BIDDING DYNAMIC CLOSING: If a bid is entered within the last five minutes of the closing of an item, the closing time will be extended by five minutes to ensure sufficient time for bidders to submit their bids. Extended Bidding will continue until all bidding has ceased.
* PREVIEW & INSPECTION: The Preview and Inspection Schedule is available, and can be found in the Auction Listing Tab on the Auction Page. Individuals previewing items are personally responsible for any breakagedamage to items they are handling and will be charged appraised value for item(s). All people previewing assume all responsibility for their own safety. Auctioneer & Seller are not responsible for accidents.
* PICK UP TIME REMOVAL: The Pickup Time Removal Schedule is available, and can be found on the Auction Listing Tab on the Auction Page, and must be adhered to specifically. Any bid placed by a Bidder should be based on their ability to comply with the pickup schedule as listed. Buyers MUST pickup these items and provide any additional personnel or equipment required to move the item. IF YOU CANNOT PICK UP THE ITEM DURING THE SCHEDULED PICKUP TIME --- DO NOT BID! Buyer is responsible for providing the supplies, boxes, packing material, tools, equipment, etc. necessary, as well as the physical labor for dismantling, rigging, crating, loading and hauling at their own expense. ANY ITEM NOT PICKED UP WITHIN 5 DAYS WILL BE CONSIDERED ABANDONED. IF THE BUYER INVOICE IS NOT PAID, THE DEFAULTING BIDDERS ACCOUNT WILL BE CLOSED FOR ALL MARKNET ALLIANCE AUCTIONS.
* SHIPPING AND DELIVERY:
SHIPPING: is available on small items and can be grouped. **WE DO NOT SHIP ANYTHING THAT IS BREAKABLE**. Please send us an email at the conclusion of the auction if you need your items shipped, and include the address you wish the items shipped to, as well as a method of payment. No items will be shipped until payment has been received for the total invoice including shipping charges. When possible, we use USPS Flat Rate Boxes - The shipping cost will be invoiced as follows: Large - $25, Medium - $20, Small - $10.
DELIVERY: is by quotation only a minimum of 24 hours prior to the end of bidding.
* NOTICE TO BIDDERS AND BUYERS OF AUCTIONEER'S RIGHT TO REPOSSESS AND RECOVER DAMAGES:
By placing any bid, each Bidder or Buyer -
1) understands that Auctioneer or Seller incurs actual damages by non-performing Bidders or Buyers.
2) understands that Auctioneer or Seller may repossess any property not paid for by midnight on the 5th day after auction ends, and may close the non-paying Bidder account.
3) understands that Auctioneer or Seller may repossess any property not picked up by the Buyer or hisher representative on the 5th day after auction ends regardless of invoice payment status. A Storage Fee equal to any payments, may be levied at midnight on the 5th day after auction ends. Defaulting Buyer account may be closed, and a black flag notification may be sent to the MarkNet Alliance removing registration access to all MarkNet websites.
4) understands that Auctioneer or Seller may request assistance from a third party to recover damages incurred as the result of a non-performing Bidder or Buyer.
5) ANY ITEM NOT PICKED UP WITHIN 5 DAYS WILL BE CONSIDERED ABANDONED. IF THE BUYER INVOICE IS NOT PAID, THE ITEM(S) WILL BE RESOLD AND THE DEFAULTING BIDDERS ACCOUNT WILL BE CLOSED FOR ALL MARKNET ALLIANCE AUCTIONS.
Texas Auction & Realty makes no warranty that:
1) your use of the site will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free.
2) the results that may be obtained from the use of the site will be accurate or reliable.
3) the quality of any information or other material obtained by you through the site will meet your expectations.
4) the use or the inability to use the site; unauthorized access to or alteration of your transmissions or data; statements or conduct of any third party on this site; or any other matter relating to the site.
5) in case of any errors or malfunctions of hardware or software, Texas Auction & Realty reserves the right to cancel any transaction even if you have received confirmation of the transaction by email.
We strive to make this system as stable as possible, however errors and equipment malfunctions are possible and may happen without notice. We cannot and will not guarantee uninterrupted access to the Site or its services.